Kit Design Tutorial for Beginners
DesignFootball - The community-based home of concept football kit and crest designs
Football Kit Designs
Football Crest Designs
Football Boot Designs
Crest Redesign Weekly
Kit Of The Week
1 City 1 Club
TWT- Thursday Weekly Theme
2021-22 Kit Predictions
New Deal Kit Challenge
YOU MUST ENABLED JS
Crest Redesign Competition Weekly
» CRCW 141 | VOTING
Image 1350 of 2677
Image 1352 of 2677
CRCW 141 | VOTING
Monday, 14 January 2019
seriously bluesky i cant believe this
you are doing it on purpose the other time you advised me not to give you any instructions about the transparent file
i made a comment advising that df did not release my post with the transparent file
what you do? you make a poster with a bloody blood red background when most crests are red and black
white background no? too simple?
you have spoiled not only my crest this time but also others
silly people...you think it affects me if you put your little negative votes on my comments? look how small they are its just in a corner of the comment 's window its really not a big fuss....
it should be more of a concern for you because it shows how you lack the logics to acknowledge i have made a strong point here
even if i managed to post the transparent version it would be useless
because this poster is toast with the color you have chosen
the new logo...
thats how it was officially presented
regardless the home shirt is red
1. Hex codes used by me : #c8102e, #d50a2b
Blood Red Hex Code: #bb0a1e
Invalid Complaint, I have used the red on the new logo for the voting board which is why they may look different.
2. I genuinely believe you don't understand the purpose of CRCW in general. I don't care about how a crest is meant to be presented during their launch. If a crest has been modernised to the point where it looks more like a clothing brand, the design deserves rethinking which is what CRCW 141 was all about.
And I have always used home kit colours for these voting panel.
3. Your comment about the transparent version doesn't help anyone and there's no mention of "maintaining a white background".
4. If you think my poster is "toast" and genuinely dislike the way I run things, why are you participating? If you think I'm wasting 1hr per week on setting up this weekly competition (which has no merit towards anything), why not set up your own competition ?
5. Stop overreacting on everything and stop wasting our time with your spam commenting for the good of this community.
mind the matter you are involved in and not the health of the community
i said THIS poster is wrong not all posters you make,
there is little to say in reply to your remarks other than just advise you to check again how the new official logo was presented and what background was used
i dont think with all due respect that you have the necessary competence to argue on how a crest should look like
that makes you sound more like an old school football fan rather than a designer, and your kind is the most represented here on df at the moment
but i bet that when the logo you like more had been presented it was on a white background not red!!
whatever red is wrong for the background if the item is red and black
you are in breach of common sense here...you shall use white background
its that simple
in the future please communicate what color you are going to use for the background of the poster so that i adjust my design to your needs while it should be the opposite
whatever you are going to reply this was my last comment on this poster because i will stay out of fights and arguments on here
just a question if you will
you made a good service to my crest? you may say it looks like i imagined it as in my post?
because if you cry for the hour you spent on the poster think on the time i have spent for my crest and then see it ridiculized like you did
My chose is between Mike M and Ozand, I like both of them, but hving said that I would have liked to see a new CAP font in Ozands logo and I am not a fan of gradint in logos like in Mike M logo. But I have to pick one and I will go for Mike M.
You have no rights to post comments
to add comments
YOU MUST ENABLED JS