This is a fantasy kit competition for the greek team AEK.
Participants will compete for a best Home, Away, Third and best kit.
AEK is a club with national reputation and it's home is located on Greece's capital, Athens. The club was originally located on a city called Constantinople, which is no longer greek, after the Turkish invasion.
The club's two base colours are yellow (represents hope) and black (represents sorrow for the loss of the big city to Turkey)
I challenge you to create kits that represents what we know as AEK, while following a set of rules:
1. Home kit must have yellow or black as base colour
2. Kit designing company can be anything (AEK's current company is Puma)
3. Designers are free to use or not use any sponsor
4. Red and green cannot be used as base colours in home or away kits (due to rivalry with Panathinaikos and Olympiacos)
5. Participants are free to upload as much as any kits they like
The winners will be picked and published on 1st of February, by me (VSync32). I hope participants will use their skills and inspiration to produce a great idea of a kit that represents the dignity and sorrow behind the story of this great team, one of the few clubs that can be respected by rival fans (like me).
The winners of this one month competition have been chosen, one of each of home, away, third and best kit.
CiaranW90 for best Home Kit (Yellow)
Wighty93 for best Away Kit (Black)
julian121 for best Third Kit (White)
Winner for the best kit of the competition is:
CiaranW90 (Yellow home kit)
Winner kits are rated 15 and commented by VSync32, to present them as winners.
Congratulations to every participant, you introduced inspiring ideas during this competition.