The idea for the competition is to have some fun designing the ugliest kit ever seen, yes, the UGLIEST.
1) You can choose any team (club or national team), Fantasy teams are not allowed.
2) You can use any manufacturer, but it would be nice if you use the current manufacturer of the club you chose.
3) You can design home, away, third and/or goalkeeper kits. For home kits, you must use the traditional colours of the team you choose.
4) You can submit as many designs you want.
4) You can put the sponsors you want in club kits, for national teams sponsors aren´t allowed.
5) Deadline: August 14th 23:59 GMT.
6) Winner announced on August 15th
UPDATE: THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATE. The winner is... BUTTPLUG an his ugly Arsenal away kit. Congrats!