Home kit for the Yellow house, 8 times champions of France.
This kit is inspired by the 1973 shirt, in which the team won the championship. That kit had two bands on the shirt, white shorts and yellow socks.
- 1980s crest used on shirt and socks (it was never used on match shirts)
- Ermines, symbol of Britanny from full crest on back of shirt below collar and on socks.
- Ship from Current crest embossed on back of shirt.
- Stripes woven into shirt.
- Full crest on inside of shirt.
Please click on zoom button to see in full detail.
Comments would be cool