The idea of this competition is to design a kit inspired by a superhero or a comic book character's costume. Not really one for having strict rules but here's a few:
- The character must be named in the description or title or shown in the design
- National or international teams allowed. No fantasy teams
- Entries can use the cut/design but don't have to follow the colour scheme of the chosen character/superhero outfit
- No direct copies of a costume. Don't just stick a badge on a spiderman outfit etc
- Any kit make/sponsor can be used. If they link with the character costume the design is based on even better
- Full kits are probably the best way to go but 'accessories' can be added as well (think Cech style headgear etc)
Closing date: 3rd August 2013
And the winner is... Gaabowski for his Marseille Silver Surfer Third kit with Woo-Sport coming in a very very close second with his Houston Dynamo The Thing kit. Both designs were really good and clever uses of the superhero costume designs.
Thanks to all that entered.