Image 3 of 18
Image 5 of 18
Kit for the Philipines, in all four colours on the flag, my entry into the Philippines comp on Designfootball
- New crest with nation name and symbol from coat of arms present.
- Flag of Phillipines on back of shirt.
- team nickname (Azkals) on inside of collar
- Painted stripe incorporating gold, red and blue on left hand side of shirt.
- Red shorts with gold trim
the name and number on back has a double meaning, as Bautista was one of the Men who signed the Filipino declaration of independance, and its also the name of current MMA fighter and former WWE superstar Batista, and 6 was the number of Titles held during his time there. He is of Filipino descent, and has the flag tattooed on his arm.
There was no rule about putting famous names on the back of the shirt, but Im guessing its not just encouraged, its allowed :)
Please click on the zoom button to see in full detail.
Comments would be cool.
Thursday, 08 August 2013