I am head of a group trying to establish a new non-league football club in England. The provisional name for the club is 'Billingbear FC' but this is subject to change as it has not been formally submitted yet. We are very much work in progress and hoping to be accepted into a local league for next season.
But of course we need a kit! We could of course just go with a standard Nike, Adidas or Puma off the shelf teamwear kit that many non-league teams go for, but we want something different and unique for our inaugral season. And where better to come when you need designs for a new kit than here to designfootball.com
I have seen many fantastic competitions that produce some amazing designs and I hope this competition will inspire some of the very talented designers on here.
The Prize As a club yet to be officially up and running we are operating on very limited funds so we are unable to offer any prize money. However, the owner of the winning chosen design will recieve a real life actual version of the shirt when they are produced which will hopefully be in about March-April 2014 (fingers crossed!) We will also honour you as the winner on our website and printed media articles. The winner will also become an honoury founder member (which will be displayed on the website, match programme etc.) of the club and be invited to attend all matches (and club events) as a VIP guest with full hospitality provided!
- The club colours are royal blue and white with accents/trims/hints of gold and navy blue
- Any use of these colours is permitted (i.e. any variation of shorts/socks) but royal blue must be the dominant colour
- It is only the home kit we will be producing a custom design for but if you wish to create an away version as well just for fun then feel free - We do not yet have a shirt sponsor so please do not include a sponsor on the kit
- The shirt must be short sleeved
- Our club crest is currently being designed and is not yet avaliable for release so please show a blank circle where the crest will go in your design
- Please include a number on the back of the shirt but no name (as these are not permitted in non-league)
Other than that just let your imagination run wild and most of all happy designing!
DF Admin note 16/3/14: As there has been no contact from the representative of club regarding this competition, consider it closed until further notice.